Campus Center or Institute Termination Request


Per University Policy S22-1 [pdf], you must include each of the items listed below in your request to terminate your center or institute for it to be considered complete. Once complete, you may route your request to the Associate Vice President for Research (AVPR) at via the administrative dean for the CCI. 


  • Rationale for request.
  • A detailed summary of the account(s) where the funds are currently held. If the funding is internal, please indicate that the college provided funding and is the steward of any remaining funds. If the funding was external, please list funding source(s) and purpose(s). Include any relevant documents.*

* The administrative dean must confirm agreement with the CCI director on the stewardship of any remaining funds.


Please submit inquiries to