Justice Studies Graduate Scholarships
Note: see our funding opportunities page for additional resources.
The Scholarship Application period is open from March 1 to April 8.
Graduate students are eligible for the following four departmental scholarships:
- Paula Stone Hubbell Memorial Scholarship
- Daniel P. Lomio Memorial Scholarship
- Willard “Huck” Schmidt Memorial Scholarship
- California Association of Criminalists Reed McLaughlin Scholarship (deadline to apply for this March 5, 2022)
Apply for Scholarships
- Read the Scholarship Announcements [pdf] for the particular scholarship for which they are applying.
- Fill out the Scholarship Application Coversheet [pdf].
- Download and complete the Scholarship Application Instructions [pdf] for each scholarship for which you are applying. (Important: Note that each scholarship has different requirements)
- Send an electronic copy of Scholarship Application Coversheet and transcripts along with the individual scholarship application documents via email by midnight, April 8th to Scholarship Committee Chair Janet Hagemann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any questions regarding the Justice Studies Scholarship competition should be directed to Scholarship Committee Chair, Janet Hagemann at email@example.com.
- Download the Scholarship Announcements [pdf]
- Download the Scholarship Application Instructions [pdf]
- Download the Scholarship Application Coversheet [pdf]
Best of luck to all applicants!