These presentations are open to Fall 2023 prospective students, parents/guardians, and counselors.
These sessions via Zoom are to help you prepare for the Cal State Apply application process. Not only will you learn what the steps are in the admissions process directly from our Admissions Counselors, but you will also learn what you need to do to complete your application to SJSU:
- Critical admissions information about the application process
- Deadlines for documents
- Campus resources
- Upcoming Virtual Events for prospective students
- Why you should choose SJSU
Live Q&A - We are here to answer your questions!
October Zoom Workshops
November Zoom Workshops
For prospective Transfer Students ONLY
To help you with a final overview of our transfer steps to admissions, as well as highlights of the SJSU community for prospective new Spartans, we are hosting two virtual presentations specifically for transfer students. We will cover:
- An in-depth overview of transfer admissions requirements, specific impaction criteria, major specific supplemental coursework and AD-T information
- Reminders of important dates, deadlines and timeframe to complete transfer requirements and admissions decisions
- A brief overview of SJSU major programs, resources, facilities and ways to get involved with the Spartan Community
- Information regarding academic and major advising, transfer credit and progress towards graduation
- Live Q&A: We are here to answer your transfer related questions and concerns
Registration is required for these webinar events. Below are our upcoming workshop dates and times.
Upcoming Virtual Webinars:
Thursday, November 17, 2022
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Tuesday November 22, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
View the recordings of our presentations in our video library.