Academic Notice Advising

Academic Notice

Undergraduate students are placed on academic notice if at any time, their SJSU and/or cumulative GPA falls below 2.0. Students will remain on academic notice until they return to good academic standing (SJSU cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 2.0) or are disqualified.

I am on Academic Notice - What Happens Next?

If you have been placed on academic notice from SJSU, you will receive an email invitation to meet with an Student Success Center specialist or advisor to create a personalized academic success plan. Your advisor or specialist will also connect you to campus resources and provide you ongoing support.